Sunday, August 17, 2014

aaahhh

I have been working out for the past two weeks, which I know isn't long but I already am in the habit of working out so that happened quick and it feels amazing. I just went and walk/ jogged two miles with Zack and Ansley and it just feels wonderful. I was up at 6:30 and rather than go to bed it was like well hey, why not? So I woke Zack up and we went and got out sweat on. It really feels amazing. Every time I work out I wonder why I ever stopped. I have come to the conclusion that the real main reason is the sweating. Well something went off in my brain bc now I actually love the sweating part of it. So this time will be a complete change. Lifestyle. The way I eat. The way my brain is working. Everything. I will be a size 5 again. Currently.. and granted I just had a baby.. six months ago... not so "just" anymore.. I am 185# and a size 16. That sounds really big but it really isn't surprisingly... but I have about 50 pounds to lose. That's a lot. I am hoping that by the time I go back up north to see family for Thanksgiving.. which is in almost exactly three months.. I will be like 20 to 25 pounds down. I know it is possible bc I have done it before.. I am not meant to be overweight. I am the only one of my nine siblings that has a weight problem. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want my sexy back. I want to look good next to my fiancé. He is already pretty in shape and now that I am working out he is too and it's like damn man.. let me atleast START to look good before you go and start to look better. But yeahhh... So that's what I have been on lately. I can already feel a difference.. when I look down I can't even see my stomach. I have to squish my boobs in to see it. That's a really good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment