Wednesday, August 13, 2014

geeeez

I have been BUSY. The last three weeks has been filled with nannying and A LOT of clients. I am not complaining. To help deal with all of the stress, I started working out. And I don't mean working out like I've always worked out.. which is barely. I mean for real, joined a workout group, took on an ab challenge, a leg challenge, and an arm challenge. I have been walking or doing dance workouts three to four days a week. Tracking everything on Weight Watchers. I even bought new shoes.. two pairs.. that's a statement right there. I'm dedicated. And I will be a size 7 again. Soon. Zack I even working out too. Speaking of Zack, we got engaged! And I don't think we plan on wasting any time in terms of a wedding. We are away from family for the most part except for his dad and my aunts. we are going up to Indiana in November for Thanksgiving so it would be nice to maybe be married already and have a reception up there with everyone. But anyways back to my working out.. I got side tracked for a second.. not that that isn't wonderful news! But yeah, I'm really excited. Today was supposed to be my off day and it's like I am already so into my fitness that I went at 8 in the morning to one of the many lakes in my town and power walked a mile and a half in 25 minutes. In the hot Florida sun. I had Ansley with me of course. I think it's really good for her. It just puts her in a good mood for the day. But yeah. that's where I have been for the last couple weeks. Trying to make it through alive lol. I will write again soon.. Ansley is yelling for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment