Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hi There!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Anessa. I am 26 years old, and I have a 4 month old daughter. I haven't blogged in a long time, and was just writing in my journal, when I realized.. I kinda write in a style like what you would find in a blog. I always like to go back and read my entries.. so maybe others would enjoy that too.. why not blog?
So, here I am, again, attempting ANOTHER blog.. maybe it'll work out better this time.
A few things about myself. I exclusively nurse my daughter. I am just beginning to get into cloth diapering.. which, now that I have finally researched everything on the topic, I realize I was a fool not to try before. I also am very into baby wearing. I have an assortment of carriers.. a moby, a few stretchy wraps I have made myself.. hemming and dying. An Ergo, a mai tei, and a ring sling. I also just got my first woven wrap. I knit and crochet.. I am a hair designer, make-up artist, a beginner hula hooper, and I finally decided to get into yoga.. we shall see how that goes.
I just feel like I would love an outlet, a way to maybe inspire other young women or mothers. I also want a place to rant if I need to, cry if I need to. Whatever. We shall see. Love it or leave it. This is my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment