Thursday, July 10, 2014

quiet day

That's the only way to describe my day so far. Quiet. I haven't gone anywhere or done anything. I haven't even showered. I woke up, made my scrambled eggs with salsa, and sat on my butt on the couch for about 4 hours now. Ansley wants to nap, and although I should probably be napping as well, I'm not. I'm stuck playing games on my phone and creating my next Amazon Prime order. I really should be showering....
Now even though my morning has gone extremely slow, that doesn't mean my evening is headed that way. I actually have four clients this evening, and my uncle and brother are in town and are leaving tomorrow morning.. so really I should be heading over there in the next hour or so just to visit before going to do hair. We tried to plan it so Zack (boyfriend) comes over to my aunt's house and takes over Ansley while I go work on my clients, then I come back to my aunt's and visit for a little while... hopefully that can run smoothly. It isn't THAT big of a deal because I was just up in the Chicago area visiting, and actually saw them while I was there, not to mention we both left for Florida on the same day.. me flying and them driving. So it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't get to visit long.. d just like a little time atleast.
Amazing life I live right? :D
Well actually it kind of is.. my daughter keeps it amazing. We are both constantly learning, and she just blows my mind with how smart she is and how funny her personality is and all these developmental leaps that she is taking. She can almost sit up on her own and she isn't even 5 months old yet. She just makes me so proud. I also have a friend who has a son that is only 5 days older than Ansley. His name is Paxten, and I watch him three days a week to help my friend out. Seeing him grow up is so fun too, especially to see how he excels more at certain things, and Ansley excels more at others. I think that really takes some of the stress off.. it makes you realize that every baby is different and goes at their own pace. Which is a good thing to know as a new mommy. Oh, I love both my babies so much!
OT.. I really can't wait to get more into cloth diapering. I'm actually already obsessed with picking out diapers, so I know I'm going to jump into this full force. That's usually what happens. I get into something, and next thing you know I'm obsessed. I got that way when it came to crocheting... and actually I have been intending on starting a new project soon.. I just have no idea what I want to make and I also feel like I just don't have a lot of time. Because I'm usually either nannying, or doing hair, or being a house wife, it just isn't top on the list, especially because I have two books going on right now, and those are currently ranking higher. I also have Ansley's four month check up tomorrow.. she has been four months for a while now but her appointment for her shots had to get rescheduled due to the fact that it fell on the 24th of June, and we were flying to Chicago on the 25th. I just didn't want a cranky baby on the plane. But yeah, I cannot wait to find out how much she weighs. A couple weeks ago I stepped on the scale with her and she was 17 pounds.. I just want the actual numbers and percentiles! At her two month check up she was in the 90th percentile for weight and head circumference and the 50th percentile for height. My short chunky baby. I love it. So yeah, remainder of my week is pretty busy. Just keep doing that mommy thing. I can't wait til the end of my week to place my diaper order! Then everything will be pretty much perfect for a while... I don't need much lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment